Finance and accountability
Your donations at work
After more than 50 years of stewardship, Christian Children’s Fund of Canada (CCFC) has built a solid reputation as a responsible international development agency, which cares for children.
Your trust is most important to us. Our programs and finances are managed by professionals, and our reliability is evident in the results we achieve. Integrity and transparency are essential to how we work as an organization.
The financials of our organization are reviewed quarterly by the Audit and Finance Committee of the Board of Directors of CCFC. The Financial Statements are audited annually and certified by independent publicly licensed auditors.
Review our Annual Reports, Audited Financial Statements and Registered Charity Information Returns below.
Annual and financial reports
ChildVoice annual reports2016 ChildVoice Annual Report 2015 ChildVoice Annual Report 2014 ChildVoice Annual Report 2013 ChildVoice Annual Report 2012 ChildVoice Annual Report
Audited financial statements2016 Audited Financial Statements 2015 Audited Financial Statements 2014 Audited Financial Statements 2013 Audited Financial Statements 2012 Audited Financial Statements
Accountability and stewardship measures
CCFC adheres to the following accountability and stewardship measures:
- financial and operational risk-based internal audits covering all areas of the organization
- field monitoring by country office and Canadian staff of our programs and projects to ensure their effectiveness
- regular review and oversight by the Audit and Finance Committee of the Board of Directors
- an annual audit of CCFC by independent publicly licensed auditors
- annual audits of country offices and partner programs and projects by independent qualified and locally licensed auditors
- employment of professionally designated full-time accounting staff in all key financial positions in all offices
By adhering to the standards and regulations of governing bodies, CCFC continues to be one of the most effective and accountable charities in Canada as evidenced below.
- CCFC is a registered charity under the Income Tax Act as governed by the Canada Revenue Agency
- CCFC is a member of ChildFund Alliance, a worldwide group of 11 child-centred development organizations working in 58 countries to implement long-lasting and meaningful change for children and families living in poverty
- CCFC is a member in good standing of Imagine Canada and complies with the latter's Ethical Code, fundraising and financial accountability standards
- CCFC is a member in good standing of the Canadian Marketing Association and complies with the latter's fundraising policies
- CCFC is a member in good standing of the Ontario Council for International Cooperation, an expanding community of Ontario-based international development and global education organizations and individuals working globally for social justice
- CCFC is a member in good standing of the Canadian Council of Christian Charities and maintains the latter's Seal of Accountability
- CCFC is a member in good standing of the Western Ontario Better Business Bureau
For information about how CCFC protects your personal information, please see our Privacy Statement.
For information about CCFC's commitment to donors, please see our Donor Bill of Rights.